Sam Co Animation: Welcome!

Welcome to Sam Co Animation's blog (My Blog). We have one film in development. It's the unnamed -Project 9 (It's geting it's own blog soon). This Blog provides information about them- Bionicle and Hero factory Mocs- Films- T.V shows like Chowder and The Simpsons and more. This is a British Blog, not a U.S.A Blog. Hope you like it.

See Ya.
Chip1225.
Writing the Yet-to-be-named Bionicle film Project 9.

Phineas and Ferb Season 3 Sneak Peek! (The Yellow Sidewalk song from The Wizard of Odd)

My Playstation Network Name

Tuesday 16 February 2010

Sad news for disney and pixar

I got Disney and pixars UP on DVD and I loved it. I got the art of book, DVD and video game for DS. Now on to the sad news..
1. Disney’s says its upcoming animated re-imagining of the classic tale Rapunzel will go by the title of Tangled from now on. (I liked Rapunzel better but Tangled is all right).
2. Cars 2 has stoped production because of the story is going no where and it might come out in Christmas 2011 than summer 2011. ( I'm not a big lover of Cars but if this was a sequel to Up Or the upcoming Newt, I would not be happy)
3. Newt is "Dead" ( Ohhh... You lot at pixar can't be serious with newt. Plase would you not delay Newt to 2012. Ok. I'm now ANGRY!!!!)

On the nicer side.. Toy Story 3 looks cool.
See ya!
Chip1225

No comments:

Post a Comment